请帮我点击广告,感激万分~❤

Just My Birthday ♥



First of all, want to thanks for sis and my friends for all yr wishes and present. Even there is no celebration but its sweet memory for me. When I reach my office that day, there was a present on my table and following have a flower and birthday cake to me. Yeah……Surprise and sweet huh ?

 ** Special preordain of cake, sweet huh? **


 ** A pretty flower which i like fresh colour **


** What a luvly DIY packaging **

  
** Here is the contents of the book, which is my favourite too **



I suddenly found a words "for children reading" on top of the page, hahaha.. But its ok, i will finish read it too dun worry ^^ If u are March’s birthday person same with me, here I wish u all Happy Birthday and enjoy ur special day with yr loves one / family / friends too ~~ bye 

P/S: help to click on my ads, thanks ~

No comments:

Post a Comment